Season 12 Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 12 Club Forum

The forum for the Season 12 Club!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll

Go down 
3 posters

Railway Series characters you would like to see in TV Series
Missing Northwestern Railway characters, Bear etc.
Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_lcap220%Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_rcap2
 20% [ 1 ]
Missing Skarloey characters, Fred, Ivo Hugh etc.
Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_lcap220%Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_rcap2
 20% [ 1 ]
Culdee Fell characters
Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_lcap240%Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_rcap2
 40% [ 2 ]
Arlesdale Railway characters
Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_lcap20%Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the above
 20% [ 1 ]
None at all
Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_lcap20%Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
I dislike TV series
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
The Diseasel
The Diesel Controller
The Diesel Controller
The Diseasel

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll   Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:02 am

I think that the NWR characters that were only in the RWS should make it. I think that Bear and Albert would add good depth to the series.
Back to top Go down
https://season12club.forumotion.com
Reddy
The Thin Controller
The Thin Controller
Reddy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll   Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:37 am

well they did mention culdee fell in the tv series when sir handle came back so probably they'll show culdee fell in the tv series
Back to top Go down
http://pipoheaven.proboards83.com/index.cgi
Driveus
Rookie Engine
Rookie Engine
Driveus

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll   Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Back on the old Thomas website there was a section called "Ask Sir Topham Hatt" and on there was a question about why Culdee wasn't in the engine depot. The fat man's reply was that once Culdee stars in the TV series then he'll get his turn. For a time Culdee was actually planned to star in the TV series. He never did.
Back to top Go down
http://bigharbor.proboards84.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll   Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Railway Series Characters Poll
Page 1 of 1