Season 12 Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 12 Club Forum

The forum for the Season 12 Club!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Slippery Rails

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reddy
The Thin Controller
The Thin Controller
Reddy

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Slippery Rails Empty
PostSubject: Slippery Rails   Slippery Rails EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:49 pm

http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/User:Fakeaway

check out my thomas wikia page for Reddy's main episodes(Or his speaking roles episodes). I'll be writing the episode "Slippery Rails." I hope its good! Very Happy

The engines would not stop talking about Reddy's mistake with the passengers. Everywhere he went, the big engines would whistle at him and shout,

"Hey look, its Reddy too ready!"

The engine who most talked about him was Gordon, the big blue engine. One day, Duck was pulling into Knapford Station, and he was struggling. The cars were playing their tricks again, and he was tired of it. Duck also had a new freight car named CC. He was no different from S.C.Ruffy, and Duck almost mistook them for twins sometimes.

Gordon saw the sight of Duck and grunted without shame. "Pah. Little engines."

"I bet if you were a little engine, James would be teasing you all the time!" Duck said.

"And whats the chances of that happening?" Gordon said as he steamed away in another grunt.

Duck really didn't want to continue on with his journey and with CC. Something told him a bad thing was going to happen today or tomorrow, and the trucks were to blame for it. Well he had no choice, so he continued, but CC snickered deviously.

"C'mon trucks, lets buff him!"

The foolish freight cars held Duck back and bumped him violently it was almost scary. Unknown to Duck, CC had a leaky break pipe and slippery oil was leaked onto the line before you arrive at Tidmouth.

In the evening, Duck was relieved he had no more troublesome trucks, but the problem with Reddy was still active. Fortunately for Reddy, Thomas and Percy were defending him.

"C'mon, he helped my branch line that one night!" tooted Thomas.

"And he can deliver mail quickly." added Percy.

Gordon said, "But those were only one-time happenings. You'll probably never see it happen again."

It was all okay to Reddy, because he knew the big engines would learn sooner or later. Duck just backed up in the sheds, trying to block out all the arguing going back and forth. He had a long day.

"Please," Duck whined. "I had a hard day. I just want some sleep."

"Pah," Gordon huffed. "You need a good run like me."

The little engines were growing tired of the big engine's comments. Next day, Duck arrived at the coaling yard. He slowly backed up into his load and chugged off. CC was snickering behind Duck, as he saw his plan was working. Once again, Duck was headed towards Tidmouth, but he gasped in shock as he didn't stop when his driver put on brakes.

The troublesome trucks pushed Duck past the platform and threw the station so quickly, he looked like a green blur. Somewhere beyond Tidmouth in the country side, Reddy was puffing down the line with brand new coaches. On the line to his left, Duck flew right passed him, and whistled.

"Help!"

Reddy saw he was headed for trouble, as for there were buffers on Duck's line. KA-BANG!!!

Reddy started to slow down as trucks were tossed here and there across the line. Duck was hurt badly. He was thrown on a small hill near the line, and let off a great deal of steam after the wreckage.

"My goodness, Duck," Reddy said. "I'll go get some help."

Reddy took the new coaches to the works and headed for the brakedown train and The fat Controller. He arrived back at the wreck scene.

"Well Duck," sighed The fat Controller. "You had a adventurous day judging by the looks of the wreck."

"Oh, yes sir." replied Duck.

Duck was soon sent to the works. A week after Duck's disaster, he returned to work. Oliver was glad to see him.

"Thank goodness your back. These passengers are getting bigger and bigger almost everyday."

"Don't worry. If it wasn't for Reddy, I would've probably spent another day or two at the works." smiled Duck.

And the engines went right to work. At evening, a the sheds, the big engine's opinion of Reddy changed after Duck's accident.

"Well, it seems like Reddy isn't useless after all." Gordon said.

"I wonder if he can save me if I'm in need." replied James.

Although peace was restored back at the sheds, there was still CC to deal with...

So how was that? I'll be writing more soon
Back to top Go down
http://pipoheaven.proboards83.com/index.cgi

Slippery Rails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 12 Club Forum :: Thomas and TUGS FanFiction :: Thomas and Friends FanFiction-
Jump to: